At Oasis Advanced Wellness, our mission and focus is to educate people about optimum health and wellness. We’re committed to providing OAW customers with fresh, high performance, hi-tech, physician and healthcare professional used and recommended natural health products that are distinctive in quality, used in clinical settings and thus proven for effectiveness. OAW is not just another vitamin/supplement company. Every product we offer is researched thoroughly and chosen with the utmost care and diligence, always with your well-being and safety in mind. Our diligence results in a worldwide reputation for Oasis Advanced Wellness as a reliable and comprehensive source for natural health/wellness information and cutting-edge health products. This commitment translates to a pledge of 100% product quality guarantee.
All of the product ingredients sourced for the manufacturing of Oasis Advanced Wellness and Lanique Botanicals™ labeled products are organically certified, wild crafted or as pure and close to a natural state as we can obtain along with containing the highest level of supplemental nutrients available. By offering a selection of highly unique, top-quality and practitioner endorsed health and wellness products–and then standing behind them with our 100% Quality Guarantee–we believe we’re meeting our mission while helping to make life healthier and more enjoyable!
Oasis Advanced Wellness accepts the following major credit cards and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
To pay by money order, please print out your completed Shopping Cart order page and mail to the following address with your money order:
Oasis Advanced Wellness
16753 Donwick Drive | Suite B2
The Woodlands TX 77385
We are only able to accept USPS money orders. To determine the amount required for your payment use the subtotal amount from the Shopping Cart page and add local sales taxes for Texas residents only. Please understand that paying by money order will slow down your order as items will not be shipped until money orders are received and clear our bank.
MISTAKES | COMPLAINTS
If you are happy with the service and products from Oasis Advanced Wellness please tell your friends! If you are not fully happy with the service/products you have received please tell us.
We have in place a complaints and disputes resolution procedure. If you are unhappy with any aspect of the service you have received please e-mail us via this link: firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your complaint. We must have a written copy of your complaint.
We will – Respond within 3 business days (holidays not included) and advise on our course of action.
Damaged or missing products must be reported to the OAW offices within 24 hours of confirmed delivery. We cannot assume any type of responsibility for damaged or missing items that are not reported to us within one day of delivery.
SHIPPING METHODS AND CHARGES
Orders are processed and shipped during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 10:00 AM – 5:00PM CST, excluding holidays). We find that 95% of our customers that live within the continental United States receive their order within three business days of shipment!
Please make sure your shipping address, phone number, email address and requested shipping method are correct before you submit your order. Please check your order invoice confirmation (received immediately by email after the order is placed) carefully as it is a result of the information you have entered. We cannot be held responsible for incorrectly entered information. Please see below regarding additional shipping charges as a result of incorrect addresses.
All orders within the USA and its territories are shipped through the United States Postal System using Priority Mail. We also offer FedEX shipping if chosen by the customer. All FREE SHIPPING packages are sent through the USPS using Priority Mail. Upon shipment of your order, a USPS Tracking Number or FedEX tracking number is sent to the email address provided on your invoice. Please check your junk/spam folders for these emails before calling us about a tracking number. The USPS does not provide a way to instruct the mail carrier (in advanced) of special delivery instructions. We suggest that you make arrangements with your personal mail carrier, in advance, of any special delivery instructions (where to leave package, etc.). OAW is not responsible for stolen or misplaced packages after the USPS provides electronic delivery confirmation. Please make sure the shipping address is correct, the recipient knows the package is coming and that the location is suitable for daytime delivery of packages. If a package is undeliverable for any reason, it may be shipped back to us by the carrier. This constitutes an unauthorized return (please see return section below).
REFUSED Shipments – Customer Refused packages that do not have an OAW RA# written on the outside of the package will be refused and returned to the customer. All return packages must have an OAW RA#.
Next Day/Over-Night and US Priority Mail Delivery Conditions
We do offer next-day shipping for USPS Express Mail. Be aware that the USPS does not guarantee Express Mail delivery. However, if the package is shipped before 3:00 p.m., chances are greater for next day delivery.
USPS Priority Mail Service: Orders placed on Friday will be processed the following Monday. Most customers will have their order within 1-3 business days after shipment. Our experience has been that most Texas customers receive their shipment in one-two days.
PRODUCT RETURN INFORMATION
In order to make your shopping experience with Oasis Advanced Wellness a pleasant one, please read the OAW Company Policy for Returns before purchasing from OAW.
Most natural health products/supplements have a cumulative effect and therefore it is unrealistic to expect immediate results. Please allow sufficient time for the product to achieve the desired effect. Products that make it to the OAW website are all used in a clinical setting at OAW. Our products are ordered fresh from the manufacturer weekly or bi-monthly. Because we believe fresh products work best, our product return period may not be as long as most vitamin warehouse companies. After all, who wants to receive a product that has been in someone else’s possession for 90 days or even a year!! If you have questions about a product that you recently purchased, please contact us by phone or email. We want your experience with OAW products to be a pleasant one.
What products can be returned?
- Any product that is an Oasis Advanced Wellness or Oasis Serene Botanicals™ labeled product. Label will say Oasis Advanced Wellness or Oasis Serene Botanicals™ at the top of the label.
- All other products may be returned within the 30-day guarantee as long as they are unopened and the safety plastic wrapping has not been removed.
When do products need to be returned by?
If any of the Oasis Advanced Wellness or Oasis Serene Botanicals™ labeled products fail to meet your expectations, they may be returned for refund (less shipping) as long as the product reaches the OAW office before the expiration of the 30 day Refund Policy.
Where do products need to be returned to?
Oasis Advanced Wellness
16753 Donwick Drive | Suite B2
The Woodlands, TX 77385
How do I return a product?
- Return Authorization Number - Before any product is returned to OAW and before the 30 day return period has ended, you must email us at email@example.com in order to receive a RA Number. Since we must have a record of your request, RA numbers are not given out over the phone. Please allow up to three days to receive your RA# by email. OAW will not accept any return packages that do not have an current and complete OAW RA Number displayed boldly on the outside of the package. This includes packages that have been “refused” by the customer. Packages that have expired RA#’s will be refused and sent back to the customer.
- Return all remaining or unused portions of the OAW/Oasis Serene Botanicals™ product including any unopened bottles that you may have purchased.
- Include a copy of the original invoice (proof of purchase) which was mailed to your email address at the time of purchase or a copy of the OAW Packing Slip. You are reminded, at the time of order, that if you do not receive your invoice through email by the next business day, to contact us immediately and we will resend. Please be sure to check your email Spam/Junk file folders for your order invoice. Orders will not be refunded without a copy of the original invoice (proof of purchase) or a copy of the OAW Packing Slip. Please do not call or email to get a copy of your misplaced invoice or packing slip as we do not have full-time staff allocated for this. Postal Delivery Notices from stamps.com, bank statements and/or credit card receipts are not accepted as proof of purchase. Products that are received in our offices without a copy of the original invoice or OAW packing slip will not be refunded and will be RETURNED TO SENDER. No exceptions.
- The OAW/Oasis Serene Botanical’s product return must be received in the OAW offices during OAW normal business hours within 30 days (before or on) from purchase date. We are not responsible for returns that are incorrectly addressed, do not reach our office because of Post Office or carrier delivery error, are delayed because of a holiday or returns that do not reach our office within the 30 day limit. We highly suggest that returned products be sent with delivery confirmation. Please do not use UPS for return packages.
- You will be refunded the full amount of the qualified product purchase price, less shipping costs.
- For returns of 3 or more of the same product a 20% restocking fee will apply.
- PLEASE MAKE NOTE:THE COMPLETE RA# MUST BE BOLDLY DISPLAYED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE THAT IS BEING RETURNED. IF THERE IS NO RA# CLEARLY VIEWABLE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE OR THE RA# IS INCOMPLETE, THE PACKAGE WILL BE RETURNED TO SENDER.
- Packages not accepted by the customer and marked RETURN TO SENDER or REFUSED and do not have an RA# displayed boldly on the outside of the package will be discarded.
What shipping method do I use for returns?
Shipping costs are not refundable. The customer assumes responsibility for all product return shipping costs. All return products should be returned using the United States Postal Service with delivery confirmation.
How long does it take to refund my credit card for my return?
Your credit card will be refunded for the purchase prices (less shipping) within 10 business days of receipt of the returned product (does not include holidays & weekends). Please allow your credit card company 5-10 business days to post the credit to your statement.
Please make sure that return packages are packed securely. We are not responsible for product returns that have been damaged because of inadequate packing.
What products are Non-Refundable/Non-Returnable?
- Product(s) returned without a valid & complete Return Authorization (RA) number written clearly on the outside of the box.
- Product(s) returned after 30 days from original shipping date.
- Product(s) returned without a copy of the original invoice (proof of purchase) or packing slip.
- Shipping charges.
- Packages not accepted by the customer marked RETURN TO SENDER/REFUSED and do not have an RA number displayed boldly on the outside of the package.
- Shipping and handling charges for International orders that total $100 or more placed through our shopping cart will be manually added to the customer’s credit card.
- Please make sure that your shipping address is complete and accurate with zip code and country. We cannot be responsible for addresses that are incomplete or inaccurate.
- International orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail International depending on destination. We will ship Fed-EX if the customer requests and is willing to pay the fees. Please email or call.
- The estimated shipping charge for USPS Priority Mail International is $20 to $50+ (depending upon weight and destination), with an estimated delivery within 10-20 business days depending upon the amount of time spent in Customs. This is only an estimate of shipping charges and delivery time; your actual shipping charges and delivery time may vary.
- Customs charges may apply. Laws are different in every country and it is the customer’s responsibility to check with their respective Customs Office for permission of shipment of specific products. Customers are responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply.
- Once the package arrives in the designated country, that country’s mail/postal policies takes over and at this point we have no control over the time of delivery, nor do we have any tracking ability unless the country scans packages. Most countries do not scan after the package has gone through Customs. Please be aware of this.
- Please be patient, but do email us if you feel like your order is taking an extreme amount of time to get to you. We will be happy to assist in any way possible and will be able to provide you with a US Customs Regulation Number. However, we cannot contact Customs for you or your postal carrier.
- Packages are randomly chosen to be inspected upon entering the Customs Department. When this happens you may incur duties and taxes and delay in the arrival of your package. Please note that Oasis Advanced Wellness has no control over these charges or delays and does not benefit in any way from S&H, import duties, or taxes that you are charged.
- Once Customs has opened a package we cannot be responsible for the condition of products upon arrival to the customer. This includes spillage, missing products, etc. OAW cannot replace any product lost or damaged by Customs and cannot refund any shipping charges.
- Any replacement orders will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser and all charges including shipping will apply to the reshipment.
- Please do not ask us to write “gift” or anything else on the Customs label that indicates the product is something that it is not. Companies who make this a practice are in jeopardy of being denied the privilege of shipping overseas.
- We do not accept returns for International orders since it is likely that the return guarantee of 30 days will be fulfilled before the product makes its way back to our offices.
International Shipping Restriction, Import Restrictions, Customs Restrictions
- It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure they are allowed to import nutritional supplements/products from the U.S.A. into their country.
- If the Customs Agency in your country returns your order to us, either because you did not have the permission to import such supplements or because such supplements are banned/prohibited in your country, we will refund to your credit card the total purchase price minus shipping charges, minus 20 percent re-stocking fee, and minus any quarantine fees or warehousing fees, assessed by the customs department in your country. The returned product must arrive in our office within the product 30 days return guarantee.
- Once again, please check with your country’s customs department to make sure you are allowed to import nutritional supplements/products from the USA before placing your order. If the order is confiscated by Customs and not returned to us or does not reach us by the 30 day return guarantee, you will not receive any refund and you accept full responsibility for the confiscated order.
- Please do not call and ask us if we ship to a certain country. It is the customer’s responsibility to know if they can import our products into their country.
Please be aware: Customs randomly inspects and stops certain packages from entering a country and you must accept all financial responsibility for your order.
International shipping charges are non-refundable.
We do not ship to Nigeria, Mexico, Andorra, North Korea, Iran and Cuba.
Supplements are restricted for import to a 90 day supply in some countries
and must be for your own personal use. Losses incurred due to exceeding
your country’s limitations will not be refunded.
Oasis Advanced Wellness has taken measures to ensure that shopping at www.oasisadvancedwellness.com is a safe and enjoyable experience for our valued customers. We use Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal credit information, including your credit card number, before it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions. Because we use SSL, placing an order online is just as safe as giving your credit card number over the telephone.